- Why I don't use my real photo when messaging with customers on my website
- Developer, Design, Writing, Customer Support & More
- Why Customer Support and Sales Alignment is Crucial
- Everybody helps: the evolution of all-hands support
- The right way to respond to feature requests
Customer support and sales alignment is a key component of a successful strategy.
We changed the photo and name of our customer support agent four times to see how it changed users' responses. This is the story of how gender matters when chatting with users on the internet.
Here, we're going to explore how customer experience and marketing intersect, who owns customer experience, and marketing best practices for supporting an organization's customer experience.
What do you when a customer asks for a feature your product doesn't support? Here's our best practice guide on responding to feature requests in a human way
And how to build a superstar customer support team
All-hands support can be a touchy subject for customer support professionals. When you ask designers and programmers to reply directly to customers’ questions, doesn’t that imply that a…
Customer support, UX design, and management are vital, more businesses could benefit from looking at customer experience through the lens of productivity.
28,251 Remote Jobs available as a Developer, Designer, Copywriter, Customer Support Rep, Project Manager and more! Hire remote workers. Remote OK is the biggest remote jobs board on the web to help…
A stage-by-stage guide to supporting your customers.
Learn how to write support emails that your customers will love
User advocates offering evidence-based user experience (UX) research, training, consulting. Jakob Nielsen, Don Norman, Tog, and colleagues.
The latest #news, analysis, and conversation on the #InternetOfThings
The best ideas in business and management to help people, organizations, and economies work better.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on customer support?
We monitor hundreds of sources on customer support, including Nielsen Norman Group, ReadWrite, Harvard Business Review, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.