- How to come up with a unique Halloween costume without spending a ton of money
- 3-2-1: Letting bad ideas die, the beauty of autumn, and the endless nature of craftsmanship
- Cal Newport — The Eternal Pursuit of Craftsmanship, the Deep Life, Slow Productivity, and a 30-Day Digital…
- The Craftsman Approach: Master Your Work Through Deliberate Practice
- 25 Crafts to Make and Sell for Profit
Tap your creativity (and closet) for the best Halloween costume.
Interview with Cal Newport on The Tim Ferriss Show podcast
3 IDEAS FROM ME I. “Your time is better spent championing good ideas than tearing down bad ones. The best thing that can happen to a bad idea is that it is forgotten. The best thing that can happen to…
We ADORE Christmas Paper Crafts for Kids. Everyone has paper, right? Here is an amazingly comprehensive set of Paper Crafts for Kids. Origami, cards & more!
Making and selling crafts can be a fun and lucrative way to make money, providing you’re making crafts that people want to buy. Crafts to Make and Sell for Profit If you’re wanting to put
In a PBS documentary on Viking swordsmithing, the world got a glimpse into deeply focused, masterful craftsmanship. It might have looked like a man hammering metal for eight hours to shape a sword, but this was a true master at work—carefully controlling the force and angle of every blow...
Finally, we bring together our favourite easy winter crafts for kids! I have also created a subsection of easy winter crafts for preschoolers (scroll down or click through), if you are looking for…
Small Business Trends brings you the news, advice and resources you need. "Small business success ... delivered daily.”
Automation that moves you forward. Zapier connects all the apps you use for work so you can focus on what’s next. Contact support: http://ow.ly/AB8v50L8mtO
Author of 5 #1 NYT/WSJ bestsellers, early-stage investor (http://angel.co/tim), Tim Ferriss Show podcast (900M+ downloads), founder of http://saiseifoundation.org
Understand the news. Support Vox with a contribution: http://vox.com/give-now
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on crafts?
We monitor hundreds of sources on crafts, including Small Business Trends, Zapier, Tim Ferriss, Vox, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.