- Why It's so Hard to Actually Work in Shared Offices
- WeWork Used These Documents To Convince Investors It's Worth Billions
- The newest hot coworking space costs just $2.25 an hour, because it is a parking spot
- Stop Procrastinating, Boost Productivity & Get Focused on Work
- The WeWork mess, explained
WePark shows that in cities like San Francisco, coworking is unaffordable to many, and the sheer volume of free space allocated to parked cars could be put to much better use.
WeWork offers freelancers a chic workspace and beer on tap—but are people productive?
From the "next Alibaba" to a financial liability for SoftBank, here’s how the coworking startup got to this point.
Focusmate virtual coworking helps you get things done. Create a free account today.
The CEO of a coworking office company describes what the future of collaboration will look like, and how the traditional work space can fit in.
The Coworking Unconference 2017 in Chiang Mai invited me to speak. Since it’s a coworking space conference and I’ve seen a lot of them. I wanted to analyze their business and see what was up. Here’s a transcript of my presentation. It ties a bit into a post where I analyzed remote work retreats. Here’s ...
What the $10 billion co-working company’s internal financial documents tell us about how a decacorn is built.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.