- High-Performing Teams Start with a Culture of Shared Values
- You’re Not Paid Based on Your Performance
- The Holloway Guide to Equity Compensation — Holloway
- Early-stage marketing compensation explained
- Employee Equity
In Deliberately Underselling as Sales Strategy, I wrote about the importance of sizing contracts below customer needs to ensure customer success. “A key part of the formula: crafting the right account…
Kaitlyn Knopp, founder & CEO of Pequity, shares tactical compensation advice for every startup stage — from initial leveling and comp philosophy, to negotiating offers, extending exercise windows, and…
In this Blueprint, we explain how to build a sales compensation plan for SDRs, AEs, Customer Success, and Account Management.
When attracting talent, a collective mission is more important than job descriptions and compensation packages.
«The difference between success and failure will not be in the formulation of job descriptions and compensation packages, but in the ability to articulate a higher purpose.»
Salary & equity benchmarks for Seed & Series A marketing roles, plus how to evaluate your equity offer.
Improving the system for benefits and compensation can be complicated, but it shouldn’t be. Not when employees are telling us what they want: compensation benefits that fit their lifestyles.
What actually determines compensation on a systemic level? And what should?
«o atual mínimo federal de US $ 7,25»
Startup employees often do not get treated very well when it comes to stock compensation. New ideas float around occasionally, but lawyers are usually averse to trying new things, and investors...
Stock options, RSUs, job offers, and taxes—a detailed reference, including hundreds of resources, explained from the ground up and made to be improved over time
og-equity-compensation - Stock options, RSUs, taxes — a guide for humans
Intro Sales compensation is a more complex topic for SaaS/subscription revenue companies. Unlike traditional software sales, the job of sales doesn’t end when a new customer signs a contract. Inste…
Big company vs. startup work and pay There’s a meme that’s been going around for a while now: you should join a startup because the money is better and the work is more technically interesting. Paul…
Molly Graham helped structure compensation at Facebook and now Quip. She's emerged with these rules for creating a fair, motivating system.
Venture capitalist. Student of Startups. Author of Winning with Data http://amzn.to/1UQAMSr. Author of http://tomtunguz.com
The Smartest Community of B2B Sales Professionals on the Planet: We're ushering in the future of sales! #Sales #Community #Leadership #SaaS
The best ideas in business and management to help people, organizations, and economies work better.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on compensation?
We monitor hundreds of sources on compensation, including Tomasz Tunguz, Sales Hacker, Harvard Business Review, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.