- Figma’s Community-Led Growth Playbook: From Stealth to Enterprise
- How Notion Grows
- Five laws for community-led growth
- Your Guide to PLG and Community—It’s Way More Than Launching a Slack Group
- How Notion leveraged community to build a $10B business
Camille Ricketts began her career in journalism, at the Wall Street Journal, in 2006. In 2010 she joined Tesla, where she worked in communications alongside ...
Quite often, you will find a blog or an e-book that offers just the right answers you’ve been looking for. But it takes you some digging up to find that the company publishing such immensely useful...
How to put the right levers in place to fuel community-led growth
Customer success, BizOps, DevOps—a decade ago, these roles and functional groups barely existed. Today, it is hard to find a growth-stage company without them. These roles emerged around metrics-based…
Claire Butler, Figma’s first business hire, walks us through the different phases of the company’s community-led growth model — from planting the seeds pre-stealth all the way to org-wide enterprise…
In a product-led (PLG) business, some of the tried-and-true SaaS growth tactics aren’t at your disposal. Since you’re initially focused on users rather
An open-source suite of community and data tools built to unlock community-led growth for your organization. Sign up for our free beta.
Five misconceptions and tactics to triumph over community-led growth roadblocks
Camille Ricketts began her career in journalism, at the Wall Street Journal , in 2006. In 2010 she joined Tesla, where she worked in communications along…
What we can learn about product-led and community-led growth strategies from a $10bn SaaS startup.
Claire Butler, Figma’s first business hire, walks us through the different phases of the company’s community-led growth model — from planting the seeds with power users in stealth mode all the way to…
Community-led growth strategies foster humans' need for connection, sense of belonging and assist in acquiring new community members and brand advocates.
B2B demand generation, pipeline management, sales enablement, content strategy, marketing technology, driving revenue results. Book Matt to speak @ link below.
Product-led growth #VentureCapital tailor-made to build expansion stage #software companies into market leaders. #ProductLedGrowth #PLG #SaaS
Author of GRIFTOPIA, THE DIVIDE, THE BUSINESS SECRETS OF DRUG DEALING, and HATE INC. http://taibbi.substack.com
All the news, insights and inspiration you need to know in advertising, marketing and media. #AdweekChat Wednesdays at 2pm ET. 🇺🇦
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on community led growth?
We monitor hundreds of sources on community led growth, including Matt Heinz, OpenView, Matt Taibbi, Adweek, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.