- The Making of an Expert
- The Question Formulation Technique
- I’m a life coach, you’re a life coach: the rise of an unregulated industry
- Five C’s of Great Coaching Conversations
- What Is Conscious Leadership? A Quick Guide to Conscious Leadership Concepts — Sunderland Coaching
From episode: (https://youtu.be/bCel0X2Ta7U) How to fire people with grace, work through fear, and nurture innovation | Matt Mochary (CEO coach)—Matt Mochary...
The concept of "above the line" vs. "below the line," the 15 commitments, alignment, and other conscious leadership concepts explained in this introductory guide to conscious leadership.
Finding the support your need from someone who cares
According to the creators, the question formulation technique helps build skills for lifelong learning, self-advocacy & democratic action.
Feedback is really hard to give, so most of us avoid giving it. Let’s get it right with the five C’s of great coaching conversations.
«Why is it that – like most managers – you do nothing? Zip. Zilch. Nada.»
How many times have you heard of companies coaching candidates for ‘senior teams’, ‘top talent’ and ‘future leaders? That is, the ‘special ones’ who are worth coaching attention! Sure, there will be…
Here’s why it works — and how to do it right.
A couple of weeks ago during a coaching session, a middle school teacher I work with described a fun math activity. She asked her students who were ...
Brooke Castillo, the ‘queen’ of life coaching, has convinced her fans they can find meaning and money in the field – but is she selling them an unattainable fantasy?
«Coaching is an entirely unregulated industry – there are no oversight boards, no standard curricula, no codes of ethics; if I wanted to hang out my shingle as a life coach tomorrow, no one would stop me.»
New research shows that outstanding performance is the product of years of deliberate practice and coaching, not of any innate talent or skill.
«All the superb performers he investigated had practiced intensively, had studied with devoted teachers, and had been supported enthusiastically by their families»
Managing & coaching are very different skills that are commonly lumped together. But the best managers can switch between managing, coaching & more!
«Managers often don’t support the growth of their reports because they are too focused on business tasks. As a result, they lead disempowered teams.»
Innovation in education through the growth of #teachers. PD at https://www.wegrowteachers.com; Courses and ad-free reading at https://teachthought.university
EdSurge covers and connects the people, ideas and tools shaping the future of learning.
I'm a founder and partner at Silicon Valley Product Group, former product leader at eBay, Netscape and HP. Author of INSPIRED and EMPOWERED.
Reforge is the leading solution for advancing your career in Product and Growth.
On a mission to make work more fun | Travelling the world to learn from the most inspiring workplaces | Join the movement: http://corporate-rebels.com
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on coaching?
We monitor hundreds of sources on coaching, including TeachThought, EdSurge, Marty Cagan, Reforge, Corporate Rebels, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.