- Design Framework for Chatbots
- There is a bot for that | Your one stop shop for discovering chatbots
- The Ultimate Guide to Chatbots: Why they’re disrupting UX and best practices for building
- New Theory Suggests Chatbots Can Understand Text
- India’s religious AI chatbots are speaking in the voice of god — and condoning violence
Far from being “stochastic parrots,” the biggest large language models seem to learn enough skills to understand the words they’re processing.
Claiming wisdom based on the Bhagavad Gita, the bots frequently go way off script.
Chatbots are limited by their memory, but Anthropic just gave theirs a big bump.
When I started designing chatbots for BEEVA almost a year ago, I applied some of my UX knowledge and did some unsuccessful research looking…
There is a bot for that - Your one stop shop for discovering chatbots
Facebook's M once heralded the possibilities of chatbots. Its demise highlights the technology's limitations.
The incredible potential of chatbots lies in the ability to individually and contextually communicate one-to-many. But how do you make one?
How chatbots can teach us to learn what people need when designing products and services
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.
Get the big picture on your favorite topics.