- Where Vibes Come From
- The Myth of the Brilliant, Charismatic Leader
- Our Addiction to Charismatic Leaders Needs to Stop
- Is this the secret of smart leadership?
- How to Develop Your Charisma and Become More Likable
It may seem like some people are born likable, but everyone is capable of developing charisma. No matter your personality, there are certain traits you can practice and apply to your own behavior that can possibly make you seem more magnetic, trustworthy, and influential. Here are the basics to developing charisma.
There’s a view out there — call it the “superhero” theory of leadership — in which the individual vision, charisma, and brilliance of a CEO makes or breaks a company. That view is dangerous — not so…
The same commentators who use vibes today may have reached for charisma. But while charisma was admiring and grand, vibes is noncommittal and irreverent.
The antidote to narcissistic leaders who coast on their charisma is a paradigm shift in education.
Forget charisma. Psychological research shows that intellectual humility can make you a better learner, a better decision maker, and a better leader
New research shows how to leverage your circadian rhythm to increase your charisma and be more inspiring.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.