- How to Use Twitter for Thought Leadership
- 5 Types of Content to Spice up Your B2B Marketing
- Traditional B2B Sales and Marketing Are Becoming Obsolete
- Europe’s innovation wunderkinds: The rising B2B start-up ecosystem
- Overcome The 5 Most Common Sales Objections in B2B Sales
Learn how to create a B2B marketing strategy.
«emember also that in B2B marketing, the customers who are using your product or service may not be the ones purchasing it.»
Twitter is a great marketing channel for B2B companies — you just need to ignore how other B2B companies use it.
How one company created a “universal commercial engine” to replace both divisions.
While Europe’s B2B start-ups are becoming competitive, start-ups, investors, and corporates will need to share expertise and work as partners to realize the region’s full entrepreneurial potential.
«Three factors are likely to boost the growth potential of B2B start-ups in Europe: first, they provide great value for money; second, they profit from a mature regional ecosystem; and third, the European business landscape with its need for innovation is fertile ground for growing new innovation champions.»
B2B decision-makers prefer thought leadership content that isn't sales-y and that has a human tone and a clear point of view. See the research.
In this episode of the GrowthTLDR, we discuss how B2B marketing may change in the future. We discuss how B2B brands may need to change the talent they hire, how the structure of B2B marketing teams…
Sales objections are part of life in B2B sales, but that doesn’t mean they have to stop you. Learn how to overcome the 5 most common objections in B2B sales.
Are you looking for ways to spice up your b2b marketing strategy? Check out these 5 types of content that can help you reach your target audience and achieve your marketing goals.
A thorough analysis of 500+ B2B blogs to better understand what's working in the world of B2B content marketing right now.
Head of Content at MarketingProfs, a marketing training company with a practical approach. WSJ bestselling author of 2 books. Everybody Writes 2 is out 10/18 🥳
Helping you make sense of the ever-evolving #SocialMedia and #DigitalMarketing landscape. Signup for our newsletter here: http://dive.pub/SMTtwitter
We make awesome SEO tools, powered by seriously big data. Check out our free SEO course: http://ahrefs.com/academy/seo-tr… 🔥
The Smartest Community of B2B Sales Professionals on the Planet: We're ushering in the future of sales! #Sales #Community #Leadership #SaaS
Since 1926, the trusted advisor to the world's leading businesses, governments, and institutions. 130+ offices in 65+ countries.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on B2B?
We monitor hundreds of sources on B2B, including MarketingProfs, Social Media Today, Ahrefs, Sales Hacker, McKinsey & Company, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.