- The App Store Optimization Checklist: Top 10 Tips
- How to Get Featured on the App Store — Startups, Wanderlust, and Life Hacking — Medium
- Free App Store Optimization (ASO) Guide for App Store
- App Store Marketing Guidebook: How to Drive Mobile Growth using ASO
- How to Optimize Your App Store: Your Complete ASO Guide
Before you read any further in this piece, here are some things you should already be doing. If you’re not, you’re not ready to get…
Whether you're new to app store optimization (ASO), or need to refine your approach, this post shares practical insights that are proven to maximize app store success.
Demystifying ASO terminology by explaining the data methodology behind it. It's even MORE sexy than it sounds.
One of my closest university seniors started an app-based venture and critically failed within a year. He was bankrupt and felt compelled to shut down the company. It was a total disaster.
Learn App Store Optimization essentials and advanced tricks Find out how to improve your app’s conversion rates and search visibility Detect and eliminate bottlenecks that are hindering you app’s…
App Store Optimization (ASO) Checklist - ASO tools for increasing app installs & organic traffic 📈. (Analytics, Marketing, and Growth Hacking) Read the opini...
In this article we’ll cover everything there is to know about App Store Marketing and uncover the potential uplifts of testing each key element
The world's going mobile. Have you checked these off your ASO to-do list yet?
A couple of years ago, I wanted to turn my theoretical app store optimization (ASO) knowledge into a working skill. So I decided to develop a mobile game. My goal was to validate the hypothesis that…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.