- Everything Is Anime
- ANIME ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS
- Why do Anime Characters Yell Their Names and Attacks?
- The brilliant UI and UX design of classic 1990s anime
- The best anime TV shows of all time, according to IMDb
ANYONE can make a cartoon with this groundbreaking technique. Want to learn how? We made a ONE-HOUR, CLICK-BY-CLICK TUTORIAL on http://www.corridordigital.co...
Plus: global animation news and the words of Satoshi Kon.
Dall-E might be the hot new thing, but outside Silicon Valley, fear and outrage are ramping up.
Anime characters sure yell a lot. They yell their names or demand to know their opponent’s names. They yell their attacks. Wind Scar! Anime fans don’t think too much of it, but for thos…
We can learn a lot from the user interfaces found in anime that was made three decades ago.
Art Director and Photographer Aishy explores Tokyo, wandering the streets of japan to capture cyberpunk & anime atmospheres.Photography edit with Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop
From space sagas with bounty-hunting misfits to vengeance stories featuring a protagonist who wants to settle a score, anime offers something for everyone.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.