- The War To Sell You A Mattress Is An Internet Nightmare
- Wirecutter SEO Case Study: 5 Ways to Win at Affiliate Marketing
- How to Become an Affiliate Marketer (5 Steps)
- 5 Steps To Choose Your Customer Acquisition Channel
- Death To Affiliate Marketing
Start earning recurring, passive income.
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Matt McWilliams, "The Affiliate Guy" and the President of Matt McWilliams Consulting.
Quite often, you might hear people talk about affiliate marketing and think that it’s easy, passive income. “I can sit there all day on my couch while I watch the affiliate revenue pour in!” It’s…
Glean some valuable takeaways.
For me, the writing's on the wall. And this is my manifesto. Affiliate marketing is dying and here's my strategy moving forward.
SEO, SEM, Facebook Ads, content marketing, affiliates, partnerships, email marketing, app stores…the list goes on. With so many marketing channels to choose from, a common question is “where do I…
To help you partner with the best affiliate programs out there, we’ve put together a list of the affiliate programs that’ll help you make some real money.
Why did Casper sue a mattress blogger? A closer look reveals a secret, billion-dollar battle to get you into bed.
Ever since the 4-Hour Workweek was released, everyone seems to have the same goal. To wake up in the morning, open their laptop, and look at something like this: (Image source: Top 5 SEO) Passive income. That’s the dream, right? Make money while you sleep. For 99% of people, affiliate marketing is how they get […]
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.