Creating Board Games
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 7 time-tested articles from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Have you ever played a board game and discovered a mechanic that you liked and that led you to scribble down board game designs in your free time? Or do you like designing board games almost more than playing them, but have not yet finished one?
This Deep Dive provides basic steps for creating your own board game — from gathering ideas, the design itself, testing it, and finally getting it out there.
- Steal this Game Idea! and 6 other articles
- Topics covered: deep dive
- Read or listen to articles
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.