Take a deep dive into Ethical Design with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Ethical web design inspires trust and can be the difference between someone feeling safe and included when they visit your site and leaving feeling frustrated and overwhelmed. Among other things, it involves informed consent, safety, privacy, accessibility and inclusion. It should be the norm but until designers pledge an oath of ethics, it's important to follow checklists that can help ensure that what we design is in fact, ethical.
Tamara Sredojevic is a UX designer & brand strategist for people on a mission. She works with non-profits and indie makers to design ethical websites with a mindful approach. She’s also the co-founder of Thea, a freelance collective for small brands to have big conversations, break taboos around diversity, women’s rights, and whenever possible, smash the patriarchy.
- The Social Dilemma and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 7 minutes
- Topics covered: accessibility, a11y, social media, technology, code
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like A List Apart, UX Collective, Prototypr.IO, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.