Collection by Galen King
GitHub - kinngh/shopify-express-mongodb-app: An embedded app starter template with all the required stuff hooked up.
· An embedded app starter template with all the required stuff hooked up. - GitHub - kinngh/shopify-express-mongodb-app: An embedded app starter template with all the required stuff hooked up. · Shared by 7, including Galen King
no-code user-generated FAQ, on any webpage
· hagrid is a no-code widget, that let's you add a user-generated FAQ section to any webpage in 5 minutes · Shared by 12, including Galen King
Playdate. A New Handheld Gaming System
7 min · · It’s yellow. It fits in your pocket. It’s got a beautiful black and white screen. Playdate from Panic is coming soon. · Shared by 267, including Scott Murray, rstevens 🐳💨, MDS, Liliputing, David Hellmann, Matt Schlicht, Rand Fishkin, Gergely Orosz, Nick Finck, @email@example.com and anildash.com, Steve Troughton-Smith (Archived), Federico Viticci, Noah Chestnut, jesse squires 🏴, Mark Kaigwa, Pixel, Adrian Zumbrunnen, Stammy, Fabricio Teixeira, Dominik Grolimund
Include diagrams in your Markdown files with Mermaid
mentoring — Rebeloper
· Are you stuck and frustrated in your coding process? Do you need help in coding? WANT TO ACCELERATE YOUR RESULTS?Smart developers know that investing in education is one of the single most reliable… · Shared by 5, including Galen King
NocoDB | Turns your SQL database into a Nocode platform. Free & Open Source.
· Free & Open Source Airtable alternative. Turns any SQL database into a smart spreadsheet. Supports MySQL, Postgres, SQL server, MariaDB & SQLite. · Shared by 37, including René Clausen Nielsen, Balda, David Hellmann, Stef Walter, Andreas Klinger 🏝, andre hollstein, Galen King, Stefan Weber, Stephen C Sanders
The magic of react-query and supabase
20+ min · · It's been a while since I wrote my last article on state management in React using Context. Here's... · Shared by 10, including Galen King
Play: A new approach for creating better mobile apps.
2 min · · Play empowers you to design, build and launch better mobile products, in less time, with fewer barriers - all on your mobile device. Join our Private Beta today! · Shared by 40, including Jess 🇺🇦, Andreas Storm, Galen King, Boris Périsset, Matthias Lampe, ben, Oscar MacDonald
Proportional height (or width) in SwiftUI
1 min · · I started exploring SwiftUI and I can't find a way to get a simple thing: I'd like a View to have proportional height (basically a percentage of its parent's height). Let's say I have 3 views verti... · Shared by 3, including Galen King
Working with Units and Measurements in SwiftUI
4 min · · A few years ago, Apple added a number of APIs to the Foundation framework to make it easier to work with units and measurements. The APIs are flexible and straightforward to use. As of this year,… · Shared by 3, including Galen King
Dark Sky API
· The Dark Sky API allows you to request weather forecasts and historical weather data programmatically. It is the easiest, most advanced weather API on the web. · Shared by 14, including David Reindl, Engin Kurutepe, Galen King, Francis DB
Apple UI Design Resources
3 min · · APPLE INC. LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR APPLE UI DESIGN RESOURCES For iOS Application Uses Only PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (“LICENSE”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE APPLE UI DESIGN RESOURCES (DEFINED… · Shared by 117, including Gui Schmitt, Galen King, Nando 💪🇦🇺🇦🇷, Stef Walter, Alex 🌚, Steed Monteiro, Moritz von Hase, Tregg 🤘, Phil Amour, Nick Floro, John Voorhees, Kontour Design Studio, StanChan, pizza.lottie 🍕, Jonas Hartmann, Klaus Eck, Adobe XD, Meng To, Chris Messina, Hồng Nam Phạm
What’s the difference between @ObservedObject, @State, and @EnvironmentObject?
4 min · · Paul Hudson @twostraws September 3rd 2021 Updated for Xcode 13.0State is inevitable in any modern app, but with SwiftUI it’s important to remember that all of our views are simply functions of their… · Shared by 2, including Galen King
When to use map, flatMap and compactMap in Swift
4 min · · Mapping over a list of data is quite common. But how do you choose between map, flatMap, and compactMap? And what are the appropriate use cases for each flavor of map? · Shared by 3, including Galen King