Card Games in 2020
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 8 time-tested articles from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Over the past decades, video games and mobile games have evolved dramatically. Thanks to the ubiquitous access to those games, players enjoy player-vs-player moments in bed, at bus stops or in the elevator — moments that before were only possible at the table in the living room. This also changes the way card games are played. This is a deep dive takes you into the world of card games in 2020, and introduces you to some games that have new approaches to card gaming.
Matthias Sala is an indie game developer with a passion for novel designs. After his studies in Computer Science at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, he briefly did research at Xerox PARC in Palo Alto and then founded the game studio Gbanga which specialises on mixed-reality games.
- Poker and the Psychology of Uncertainty and 7 other articles
- Average reading time: 2 minutes
- Topics covered: gaming, software engineering
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like WIRED, The New Stack, FORTUNE, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.