I joined Stripe as an engineer in 2010. I began by working on the backend infrastructure: designing the server architecture, creating our credit card vault, and producing internal abstractions to make people’s jobs easier. I loved writing code,... | Greg Brockman | Svbtle
Stowe Boydfive exploratory/conceptual or exploratory/declarative models:
* Mind Maps, to gather your thoughts
* Concept Maps, to organize your understanding
* System Maps, to map the system (a tautology, but an accurate one)
* Mental Models, to understand and communicate your user’s understanding
* Concept models, to message a way to think about a complex system
Well let's look at some multiples for pretty successful targets and deals:* Buddy Media, acquired for $800m at ~$36m ARR, apparently, growing ~80% YoY, or 20x ARR: Here's A Look Inside The Buddy Media…
Raising a round should be a byproduct of success. By deemphasizing investment rounds we would have more opportunity to celebrate companies who develop measurable milestones of value creation, focus on serving a customer with a real need, and generate sustainable businesses with good margins.
Discover the best links from around the web.
Sign up to see more.
Sign up for Refind to get their most relevant links in your feed.